No matter what I buy, or how much I clean the kids and pets (and husband) are determined to ruin the house. They make it their mission to systematically destroy, un-do, and make sure that I never, ever catch up....
Exibit A. Does this say draw on me with sharpie to anyone else?
Exibit B. Aparently furniture is for scratching, and chewing...
Exibit C. Girly touches everywhere enhance?
Exhibit D. Do we need to permanently label EVERYTHING?!
Exhibit E. They have a sense for when I finish cleaning a room, then immediately start to cook something, eat something, or craft something!
Exhibit F. Just how dirty are their hands!?
No, I would not trade them, but I feel like I am trying to warm a room with an open window on an -15 degree below day. (that is the current temperature) Clever analogy, right? It has to stop someday right? At least I can say we LIVE in our home.













No comments:
Post a Comment