Thursday, June 08, 2006

A Pretty Good Day

It was a pretty good day all around. Ian had swim pictures this morning, followed by as short practice. He is gunning for his first summer meet on Saturday. The girls stayed home with the sitter until that was over, then we picked them up and got haircuts. I tell ya 35.00 for 2 minute trims on the three is about to kill me. Their last cut was December, so I guess I shouldn't complain about twice a year. Ian had a birthday party this afternoon at the Laser Tag joint, which is always good fun. We picked him up, and went for a quick jaunt to the water park. Everyone came home tired, and ready for bed. I am really looking forward to Kevin's return tomorrow.

1 comment:

Heather said...

That sounds like a lot of stuff packed into one day! Especially with only one set of hands. Glad Kevin will be home soon!