Sunday, August 27, 2006

Final Day of Summer Vacation


I have to say I am very glad that school starts for Ian tomorrow. He has spent the past few weeks engaging in far too much TV, video, computer time. All of this is very out of character for him, making it that much weirder when he does it. With school comes a more structured environment, soccer, swimming, and a pattern to the day. I think this is a relief to him too. ( There are only so many Fairly Odd Parents episodes ever made after all. )


Today was "move up" week at Sunday school. It was weird moving the girls to the 3's. The room was more like a real class, less playtime. There is also no bathroom attached, so my little newbies have to leave the room to use the potty. OUCH!
Ian likes his new teachers, and says the kids are all the same as before.

No comments: