

Keivn and Ian are in Buffalo NY today for the Patriots game (yes the Patriots play in New England, but who can afford those tickets?) They just called saying they were 2 minutes from Niagara Falls. I am a little jealous of that, but not of freezing my butt off at the game tonight. (update: these pictures just in via blackberry)
We girls are having a day of relative leisure. Lots of TV, books, and maybe chocolate cake later. I am waiting to see what type of mood Hadley wakes up in....
I thought I would update that not much is happening here. We have been passing around a stomach bug, doing a lot of laundry, but nothing that is really BLOG worthy. This next week the girls have no school, so that should be a lot of long days. I am hoping that we can find fun, productive things to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment