This has been a challenging couple of days. Kevin is in Orlando, which in itself has me jealous thinking of being warm, I am alone with the kids. Despite my attempts to do "fun" new things with the kids which always makes chaos, it has been going pretty well.
Monday we had a family slumber party downstairs. It started with the girls all sleeping peacefully on a queen size air mattress, and ended with me and 3 kids on the couch. (pretty crowded)
Last night Ian had his first Chorus concert. It was so good. He looked very handsome in the very center singing his heart out. After that we went supply shopping for his science project, and out for a late dinner. Nicole watched the kids, and it was nice having a little 1 on 1.
I am glad that today is Wednesday, and he will be home tomorrow. It will help to know I have to endure only 1 more sleepless night alone. Plus we need some face time to work on our Christmas card.
1 comment:
I love the family sleepovers! When hubby is home, tell him it's his turn to host one and you can sleep all snug and ALONE in your bed!
Post a Comment