Monday, January 10, 2011

Mexico: The New Bosnia?

Awesome. I have tickets, reservations, and a lot of sanity riding on going there in 11 short days. People on the news stations have gone so far as to say that Americans would be safer in Bosnia. At least I will be safer than Tucson. My thought is that God ordered my days a long time ago, and I am going to live with when it is time, it is time. Fatalistic! My mother might cry, but I think your day is your day. Who am I to challenge the plans of God. I will think of all that in great detail as I sip all-included drinks and read to my hearts content. It feels a little like A war zone around here sometimes, and if you think it is safe, you don't know that we just ran out of Jilly's favorite flavor of ice cream....

No comments: