
Max got a great new cut, and bath from a mobile groomer today. She drove up in a self-contained unit, and took him out to her salon. Yes, I have further subcontracted my life. The funny part is that the girls were napping while this happened. When they awoke, Ella went absolutely hysterical because she was afraid of the new dog. I told her it was Max, but she kept screaming, "No-- not Max, the other dog, the new black and white one" I reminded her that just last week she and Holly got haircuts, there was nothing to be afraid of, but she will not have anything to do with him. I am happy to report that we are making progress. Lat night she would not come down off the stool in the kitchen, today she just won't be in the room with him. Maybe it will blow over soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment