Saturday, January 06, 2007

The new faces of old friends









We spent today visiting old friends. These are people who we truly treasure, but rarely even talk to these days. This morning we met with the Saufleys who we have known for 8 yrs. Ian and Riley (another one) are 6 weeks apart in age, and Kelly and I taught together, and coached soccer together when I was still working. We let the kids reconnect at Peter Piper Pizza, and it was a good time for all.

Tonight we met with the Iserhotts. For those of you who do not know them they were from our hometown, and they also happen to have triplets who are a year older than ours. With Riley Sohn, Danielle (Their older daughter) Ian, and Hadley, that made 10 kids 10 and under in one house. Noisy, but fun. The kids seemed to have a great time- I think little Hannah was excited to have pint-sized playmates who were not her two brothers.

While I will miss the happy-go-luckyness of vacation, I am thinking I get more relaxation at home. Hold your breath that the trip home is as uneventful as it was to get here. I will update again either tomorrow or Monday.
Good Night
Theresa

No comments: