




I was doing so well at keeping up with the blog, but the stuff of life has been getting in the way lately.
Ian is still swimming. We are at the final month in the winter season, which is when it gets both exciting, and old at the same time. Enough is enough, but he still has his two biggest meets. The pentathalon is a five event intrasquad meet that names the top three swimmers in each age group. He is the defending third place finisher. I think that he will get 2-4 th this year depending on the day. On his best day he is 2nd, on his worst he is just out of the trophies in 4th. That is Sunday just before the Super bowl madness. The other is the gold meet for the Chicagoland area. He won't place high in that one, but it is an honor to get chosen to go.
The girls and I spent the morning at "bounce town" at abirthday party for another set of ggg triplets. It was a lot of fun, and very tiring. I did a lot more bouncing than I do on a normal morning. (pics to come soon) We attempt school again tomorrow. Holly got sent home for refusing to participate on Friday, so we shall see how the day goes tomorrow, before I pay the tuition bill for Feb.
Hadley remains a happy, chunky baby. She had her 4 month well check on Monday. Still weighing in the 90th percentile, and right at 50% for height. It is one of those times in you life where that is okay- the other being when you are pregant with triplets. Let's hope she doen't hit that one for a while....
Kevin is obsessed with planning another hiking trip out west. The bigger the mountain the better.
I am struggling with a PTA project that has taken on a life of it's own. I need to remember not to volunteer for things.
That's the brunt of it.
Theresa
PS. I hear my friend Bobbie ran off and got married this month, so if she is reading, she better call me with the details.
No comments:
Post a Comment