Sunday, December 02, 2007

Elf is Back

December 1st was waited for with much anticipation and excitement this year. Our Elf returned from the North Pole to spend the month of December with us. Ian was very disappointed to find that he had not yet "arrived" when he woke up, but much relieved when Jilyy noticed him swinging from his parachute in the tree in the front yard. The elf missed the roof, and had to spend the night dangling from the front tree.(His crash landing even broke all of the candy canes he brought for a treat.)

The mischeif has truly begun today. While the girls and I were at a birthday party and Ian, Hadley, and Dad were out, Zeb "decorated" the kitchen with 40 copies of a drawing Ian had made of him. I guess he REALLY liked the drawing. I think it is going to be a fun season.

No comments: