Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day

Day 4
86 days until school starts!

woke up this morning to rain storms! This makes for a long day with the little people. No swimming, no cook out, plan B.

We went to lunch, have done tons of laundry, and are watching movies. Overall, not one of those days you look forward to, but not too bad either. Tooth Fairy Movie was really cute!

Edit the above comments to add: I was the worlds worst mom tonight. Lost my temper (yelled at the girls) when I found the girls' room trashed...yet again... Wondering why they find the need to spread every item they all own on the floor, oh and had a food fight with blueberries this afternoon, which were then smashed into the carpet. I kind of feel sorry for them. When I was growing up, I had my own room. If it was a mess, I did it. They suffer from the fact that nobody ever owns up to doing anything. The triplets blame Hadley, Hadley says it was Jilly and Holly, my guess is it was a little of all of it. That's what I get for trusting them upstairs alone.

Tomorrow marks the start of all things summer. I have a lot of goals set for this summer--let's see how well we can achieve them.

No comments: