5 Crazy Kids, 2 tired Parents, 2 resident Felines, and any number of furry fosters taking each day as it comes.
Friday, October 06, 2006
Amazing!
I tried laying Hadley on her tummy today, and look what she can do already. Yes, not the most flattering picture of her to date, but come on she lifts her own head!! (it's kind of a big head too) Not bad for 16 days old.
I'm impressed! She knows that she's gonna have to grow up fast to keep up with the other girls!!! Hope all is going well--they are all adorable. (And I like Ian's style--I thought he was lookin' good :)
1 comment:
I'm impressed! She knows that she's gonna have to grow up fast to keep up with the other girls!!! Hope all is going well--they are all adorable. (And I like Ian's style--I thought he was lookin' good :)
Post a Comment