We moved on a day early after seeing the double red flags on the beach again this morning. For you land lovers it means another day with no ocean to play in...thanks to tropical storm Eduardo.
Tonight we are staying at the Nickelodeon Family Suites. It is a huge, very cheesy hotel that my kids absolutely adore. We have already met Spongebob alive and in person, and attended a real "slime show" in the studio. There is still a huge water park and a Dora sing-a-long to enjoy after the character breakfast. (will someone please attest to the fact that we really do love these kids by the vacation time we are willing to spend on total crap?)
This gives us one full day in Orlando that we were not planning to have. HMMMM what to do. It is an extra $400 bucks to hit any of the theme parks tomorrow, so I think we are planning a trip to downtown Disney for some shopping. I think that they will like Camp Wilderness (where we will be for the next few nights, unless I find a condom wrapper in one of the beds there too. ) There is almost too much to do there, but I am sure they will love every minute of it. We miss Hadley dearly, but she is so much better off on schedule with grandparents than she ever would be here, so thanks again!!! Off to bed--have to be up to eat with Dora at 8 am.....
Tonight we are staying at the Nickelodeon Family Suites. It is a huge, very cheesy hotel that my kids absolutely adore. We have already met Spongebob alive and in person, and attended a real "slime show" in the studio. There is still a huge water park and a Dora sing-a-long to enjoy after the character breakfast. (will someone please attest to the fact that we really do love these kids by the vacation time we are willing to spend on total crap?)
This gives us one full day in Orlando that we were not planning to have. HMMMM what to do. It is an extra $400 bucks to hit any of the theme parks tomorrow, so I think we are planning a trip to downtown Disney for some shopping. I think that they will like Camp Wilderness (where we will be for the next few nights, unless I find a condom wrapper in one of the beds there too. ) There is almost too much to do there, but I am sure they will love every minute of it. We miss Hadley dearly, but she is so much better off on schedule with grandparents than she ever would be here, so thanks again!!! Off to bed--have to be up to eat with Dora at 8 am.....
1 comment:
Looks like you are all having a great time!
deanna
Post a Comment