Monday, August 11, 2008

Not all sunshine and roses...

I am having one of those days. The kind where I really suck at being a parent. My kids were on the verge of out of control all day long. I don't know if it is just a poisonous age spread,exhaustion, or summer has just finally reached the breaking point where we are past what is tolerable. The bickering, screaming, tattling, and meaness is about to do me in. Please say a prayer that I did not do permanent psychologial damage with the lecture I gave them while tucking them in, and that tomorrow we will all wake up in a better state of mind.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I hope you are all feeling better today! I bet you are the only one that woke up this morning feeling bad about your "lecture". I bet you are all just exhausted. I enjoyed your posts about Disney. It looked like an awesome time! Your post about Ian was so sweet.