Monday, July 17, 2006

We picked a winner

I just finished reading an article on my yahoo browser that names the top 10 cities in the United States to live based on a whole slew of facts. I was impressed to find that Naperville is #2. We had no real idea moving here that it would be that good. I will say that it has proven to be very family friendly,(really all about the k-I-d). The schools are great, parks are nice, good shopping, and dining. The taxes are outrageous, which I noticed were not included in the list of pro's, but all in all, it is a nice place to live. I am now off to take Ian to games camp at the Y-- one of about 60 choices he had for the summer. He really wanted dodgeball camp (yes, really a choice), but having seen the movie, I was a little worried about him dodging the wrenches....

No comments: