
Saturday afternoon 2 PM. We have already been up for 8 hours-- where did all these kids come from? Why do they hate to sleep in?
Ian had soccer pictures and a game today. Tomorrow it is the time trials for winter swimming.
Fall is really here. The weather is colder, and the days are shorter. I really love this time of year. You start to smell fireplaces, the girls get to wear adorable tights, and there is less pressure to go do things all the time. This is not to be confused with winter, too cold to function, which I have mentioned before.
The baby went to the doctor for the first time yesterday. She is back up to birth weight and beyond, and doing really well. Her color is better too. I forgot how easy it is to take just one. I really hated Dr appts with the girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment