After 2 FULL days of Christmas, we are home to survey the damage. Well, some of us are. Ella, Holly and Jilly stayed in Iowa for a couple extra days of Grandparent indulgence.
Ian got us all up at 4:55 to begin our Christmas morning. Santa had indeed been here. The kids were giddy with joy/sleep deprivation when they saw their gifts. They had a couple hours to lounge around and play while we loaded up the car to head to Iowa for the first of 3 Christmas celebrations. We enjoyed noisy, busy events each place we went, and we did not even have to supply all of the noise......
On a side note, I think I can take down 1 baby gate. Hadley seems to be afraid of Butterscotch the pony, so if I just strategically place her in front of the door I want to keep her away from, I am all set. Probably won't work forever, but I'll take what I can get.
No comments:
Post a Comment