It has been a Loooong day. My daughters have made bed swapping an olympic sport. in some ways the family bed would be much easier, but they take up a lot of room these days. We had dance today, and it was a struggle to get there. Everything from putting on shoes to buckling in, to not taking every toy we own with us was a battle. Frankly, I was relieved when Ella proclaimed that she is ready to do something else. Poor Holly. She LOVES dance class. She would love to go daily, but I cannot have three of them running around the lobby while she goes in alone. I will lose my mind. Hadley is a big enough challenge without the other two fighting for an hour. So Holly gets to live the life of a triplet and go with the flow.
Couldn't have come at a better time either with recital costume money due in a week. I would have been peeved to say the least to fork that out on top of current tuition, (2 weeks before Christmas mind you) and have them want to drop out.
I think I deserve a head start on the night so I am turning in.
No comments:
Post a Comment