Kevin: That seems a little extreme, how much will that cost?
Theresa: $5.00 per kid for fingers and toes
Kevin: Pondering the quiet hour realizes that he has stumbled onto the greatest new out of the house trick of his life okay then.
So I really meant it. It would cost 5 bucks a kid to have their nails and toes painted while I get my pedicure. That is, until that place is closed and I have 3 crying 4 year olds who have been promised a trip to the salon with Mom.
We move on down the road, why not, after all, try the new kids salon. It's never busy, I know they are used to kids, and it is close. Even after I know that it is $15.oo/kid I can justify it. It's new years eve, we are staying home, no fancy food, cover charges, or babysitter.
$45.00 in my head is now justified, and peace is made. Then the lady doing their nails wants to know why Jill has a different haircut than the others. I stutter a minute or two over explaining that she likes to be different, her hair is different, I am sure there is a good reason that I have never thought of going to come to mind. Jill pipes up "I REALLY WANT my hair like theirs and she won't let me"
Now I am screwed. Jill is either getting a haircut, or I am a mean Mom who wants to single her out from her adorable sisters. So here it is. My $15 trip to the nail place that is now $70.00 with tip, and Jilly is no longer "different". Here are the pics.
1 comment:
Love the new look! It suits her!!
Deanna
Post a Comment