Monday, December 15, 2008

The Weekend

This weekend was busy. Kevin worked on tearing out the porch, and re framing in between the other stuff we had to do. Friday night we had dinner with friends which was fun and relaxing even with the 10 total kids we have. Her kids are so good with mine, and just enough older to be really cool....
Saturday we had various appointments, and more construction work. Sunday Ella and Holly had a choir concert for church, and a preceding rehearsal. In total that was almost 4 hours of the day. The survivor finale was last night which meant that Ian, Kevin, and I stayed up too late, but my favorite guy won, so it was all good. Now that I write it, it seems like there was not as much as I thought, but I swear every hour was filled with something.


The Girls ready for the concert


No comments: