

Two weeks ago I got to go on a weekend trip to Texas. It was relaxing, and fun. I got to catch up with an old friend, and shop. While I was gone, however, aliens came in and stole my oldest daughter. This kid that they left in her place might look like Ella, but she is not the little one I left behind.
I left a sweet, cooperative two-year old. She played quietly, and shared well. She found apparent joy in helping Mommy clean up toys. She was the one I could count on to mind, and walk next to the cart with only 2 seats.
What I returned to can only be described as Jilly with Ian's drive for order. She is defiant, demanding, whining, and a total stickler for the routine. On Thursday at church she told the teacher, "No snack--Ella NO WASH HANDS!!!" They laughed, shocked at never seeing anything like this from her before.
Now I should mention that I could have written this description about Holly last month, and she's great again now. I guess we'll chalk it up to a flu-like personality disorder....
But she's still awfully cute!
1 comment:
SOOOO cute. I just love their little matching outfits!
Post a Comment