Thursday, March 23, 2006

Jillian, Jilly, Jill What's in the name?


If you ask her, she is Jilly all the way. If you ask Ella or Holly she might be Jill-Jill. We can live with any of them, and normally her name is situational. This one, the baby of the babies, is something else. Her enthusiasm is unquenchable, and her drive unstoppable. She keeps the other five of us on our toes.

I have seen her grow up so quickly in the past few weeks, that I almost wish I had a set of brakes. She has fallen in love with Cinderella, and really anyone considered a princess. In fact now all men have gone from being "daddies" to "princes".

Jilly leads the others in language. Her words/comprehension have exploded this year. She tells me things like,"I'm just not happy with you right now", and "but Mommy, I a good girl!" I love that she changes into a little mermaid tank top nightgown whenever we get home, and we have to keep the house 10 degrees warmer. I love that she steals toys, and runs, but can't resist returning them when she sees that it had a negative effect. Our pack would not be complete without her.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I am sure you were overwhelmed when you found out you were having triplets and now you can't imagine life without each and every one of them! How precious they are! Love learning about all of the Hilbrant kids! You are doing a great job with your blog.