5 Crazy Kids, 2 tired Parents, 2 resident Felines, and any number of furry fosters taking each day as it comes.
Monday, March 27, 2006
I guess if the waitress knows, it's not a secret anymore!
We went to lunch today with the kids, who by the way were pretty darn good. Our waitress started with the typical comments, "are they triplets?, Wow! 3 sisters! You poor little guy, how do you do it?" Ian then pipes in that he might just get a brother after all in September. Yes you read right, your eyes are fine, we are having our 5th and FINAL baby in September. ( the waitress was a little surprised too) At that moment I knew that there would be no waiting until we were ready to tell people, once the 8 year old knows, everyone knows. So at this point do we call everyone and tell them, or punish them for snubbing the blog? TBD. As for Ian, statistically we make sisters, don't hold your breath kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH Theresa, how exciting & what a shock! That is not exactly what I was expecting to read today! (And I always read your blog, no snubbing here)....Congrats! Good luck to Ian on getting a brother against the odds.
Post a Comment