I have a friend who has been bugging me to join facebook for a little while now. I joined, but now I just don't get it. I clueless as to what I am supposed to do there. I am feeling a little defunct and old.
I tried taking an IQ test, and between me and you I think I did really well, but there were 87,000 advertisements to plow through to get the results-I gave up knowing.
I have found a few people I know, and that is kind of cool. I like seeing what people are up to that I haven't heard about in a while.
If anyone has fabulous tips for enjoying my facebook experience, now is the time to chime in.....
2 comments:
i have a facebook account but really am kind of clueless on what the purpose is to some of the little games, etc....
I don't get it either. I have to ask the young ones here in the office to get me where I want to go :)
Post a Comment