Friday, October 17, 2008

What length would you go to

in order to make your child happy?

I have to go to Ella's class and read her favorite book Ella the Elegant Elephant in less than 1 hour. The problem: the book was missing. We looked all over this morning. I looked all over this noon. I called neighbors, I went to 2 bookstores, and Target, none of which have it......

I came home and went room by room until I remembered that I just put a bunch of Hadley's book in a media drawer in the loft. There it was hidden under some of Hadley's books. Phew.... I feel such a sense of relief. I know I can't fix everything, but I had a feeling that I might have lost this one, and I did not want to let her down unless I absolutely had to.....



UPDATE: The class loved the story. Ella was beaming! Very worth the effort. One down 2 to go.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Do you hire out? We just got a notice for a missing library book.

Deanna said...

you're such a cool mom!!