Les Petite filles avez malaise aussi. (spelling and grammar sure to suck that says the little girls are also sick) Just shaking up my talking about sick kids by throwing in a little foreign language.... I took these two to the grocery store with me today, and by the time we got home they were both feverish. Hadley reached 104.4 this afternoon. She could barely open her little eyelids. Holly took a long nap, but seems much better now.
I took Ian to urgent care last night certain that since it is just not going away they have to be able to do something--wrong. Viral, still viral, give him fluids and alternate Motrin and Tylenol.... He has really not eaten for 5-6 days. I have to force him to drink. He sleeps off and on all the time. His skin is pale, there are dark circles under his eyes, his nose is raw, and he looks thinner.
Ella spiked one fever today, and is otherwise better, as is Jilly. As sick as she was it gives me hope that the others will recover. I am now wishing we had a couple more days before school started again to get everyone well. It looks like at least a few of them will not be ready to go back on time.
1 comment:
What's the score today? I hope everyone is on the road to recovery and pray that you don't get it!!
Take care.
Post a Comment