This is what Ian said when he got home from school. I was baffled for several reasons. First, I did not know it was skate night, or for sure even what skate night is. Was he planning to go to something that I did not have him signed up for? Secondly, Ian is not normally crazy about school PTA events. He does like a good carnival, but generally has never asked to go to any other type of sanctioned activity. It seems to cut into his "out of school" time. So what could be so great about this skate night that he would be giving thanks for it? A girl? A chance to race someone? Getting out of swim practice? Extra credit in PE? An impromptu roller hockey game?
The Answer is>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Less homework. Apparently the teacher was trying to lighten the load to improve the chances that kids could attend skate night. I was way off base this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment