Wednesday, September 17, 2008

An Apple for the Teacher


I guess it is all about Ella these days. She came to me last night asking to take her teacher an apple. I wonder if she knows how to spell b-r-o-w-n-n-o-s-e??? Then she decided that if she was to do that, she wanted to also wear her "apple" outfit. They have been studying apples, and counting apples, and when she got home today she told me that the teacher got two apples for her desk. I guess she is not the only k-i-s-s......... in the class. Just a joke, I love that she loves kindergarten, and loves Mrs. Brown. It is a totally different experience for the girls than it ever was for Ian (his K teacher was not the greatest.....)It is also very cool to watch them discover themselves a little in separate classes. The first thing they do when they come out the door is group hug each other, then me (well, or the neighbor kids) You can see the Mom fall a little in the hierarchy every day, but so long as they are thriving, I am okay with a close third.

No comments: