Ouch!! It sounds worse than it actually was. The Packers scored on the first play, recovered a fumble on the first defensive play and scored again, and then scored about 5 minutes later. It really did seem like it would be the longest 2 hours of these poor kid's lives. Then, Finally, the defense, including the BIG "51" managed to pull themselves together. No one scored again the rest of the game including the colts... It was really cool to watch, and the coaches are amazing. They really know each of the boys, and they were on top of getting things under control. I guess it's a men love football thing. I think they all secretly want to coach their own son to stardom. Kevin is going to have to settle for running the swimming scoreboard, and clapping from the bleachers in football.
5 Crazy Kids, 2 tired Parents, 2 resident Felines, and any number of furry fosters taking each day as it comes.
Saturday, September 06, 2008
Packers Whip Colts 22-0
Ouch!! It sounds worse than it actually was. The Packers scored on the first play, recovered a fumble on the first defensive play and scored again, and then scored about 5 minutes later. It really did seem like it would be the longest 2 hours of these poor kid's lives. Then, Finally, the defense, including the BIG "51" managed to pull themselves together. No one scored again the rest of the game including the colts... It was really cool to watch, and the coaches are amazing. They really know each of the boys, and they were on top of getting things under control. I guess it's a men love football thing. I think they all secretly want to coach their own son to stardom. Kevin is going to have to settle for running the swimming scoreboard, and clapping from the bleachers in football.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm a Packer fan and read your title thinking "Don't they play their first game on Monday???"
I thought I'd missed it, hahaha!!!
I sometimes wish we had ended up with at least one boy so we could do the football thing (and our girls don't seem like the type to be breaking any barriors in athletics - they're a LOT clumsy.) I'll just have to settle for watching football on TV, I guess :)
Post a Comment