
With a family of kids of varying ages, it sometimes becomes necessary to be two places at once. This morning was Ian's winter swim banquet. 2.5 hours of pure torture to sit through. (Even if you are not two yrs old) It is also Palm Sunday. I was torn between the continuity of the girls attending their Sunday school as usual, and letting Ian go to his banquet. All of us know that the triplets will not sit through that affair anyway. Kevin graciously volunteered to miss the banquet, and took the girls to church alone. The picture is of them post bath, pre-hairdryer this morning. (No he did not get them ready by himself)
Ian and I suffered through the myriad of pointless awards wishing we had been at church with them. He IS thrilled to have another trophy, and he ate 3 pieces of cake while sitting alone at the 8& under table with no parental supervision, making it almost worth the ten bucks we shelled out for breakfast.
1 comment:
Ian is just quite the little athlete, isn't he??? Way to go, Ian! (I remember how many of those boring banquets I made my parents sit through--I'm sure I will get my turn all too soon!)
You guys must be so good - I was 10 minutes late to church today and didn't have 3 toddlers to bath and beautify!! I don't know how you do it!
Post a Comment