Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter






It has been a busy day. As usual, we pushed getting up as late as possible, thus rushing things a little getting ready for church. The kids all "found" their baskets left by the bunny, and were quite pleased by the contents. The highlights were an electric pencil sharpener for Ian, (how does that rabbit know that Ian always has a hard time finding a sharp pencil for homework?) and Princess flip flops for the girls. (I had to nix them for church, but as you'll see in the photos they were put on right after.)

We did get to church on time, but the only two seats left inside were in the front row, thus giving us a whole new perspective. (We were first for communion.) The kids were all brushed, and dressed, looking cute in their Easter finest. I also had someone ask if we were expecting again, letting me know that I am really showing, not just my imagination.

After a lunch out, we came home for naps, and then went out to blow bubbles, just beating the storm. We now have 3 sticky toddlers who are on yet another egg hunt sponsored by Ian. I am going to give you an array of pictures of our bubble blowing. Hopefully you can imagine that the kids were less disheveled, and had on real shoes for church this morning. Oh, and of course Ian change out of the collared shirt 20 seconds after getting in the door.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Theresa--they are such ADORABLE kids!! It has been so fun getting to "know" them! I just LOVE the girls' clothes. Who makes them? I was thinking about you this morning--a couple at church had triplet boys today. (They also have two girls ages 1 and 3!) I can't imagine!! Anyway--great pictures today:) When are you going to put one up with you and Kevin in it??? :-)