Saturday, February 02, 2008

Livin' the life

before
after



I think I have mentioned it before that when Kevin and I take the kids to do the mudane chores of life, we often get that tired sigh from either the workers or patrons of the establishment, as if my five kids together are somehow more difficult than five separate kids. A great example of this is haircuts. We walk in, and I feel the place groan. Maybe I am paranoid, but are those whispers really for us? They haven't even started acting up yet!

To avoid repeating this, I tried a place that is designed for kids, figuring the stylist is not going to object to kids there. I also was able to book an appointment for the four who were getting their haircut. (Jill saved us the money by chopping her own about a week ago.) Now just because you have an appointment, doesn't mean the ONE girl working the place on a Saturday is going to be on time. It was about 6 pm when we all were done, a full hour after the place was supposed to close. Oh well, at least it was right next to cici's pizza, so dinner was cheap.

1 comment:

Grandma H said...

Hadley's haircut looks so cute! She is looking so grown up. Her earlier picture spread on the floor with the other girls shows she wants to be one of the "bunch"! And she looks so much like her big brother -- and he looks like he just loves being her big brother -- takes good care of her outside!

Love from Grandma H