Thursday, March 13, 2008

My tagged game

HERE'S HOW YOU PLAY. ONCE YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED YOU HAVE TO WRITE A BLOG OF TEN WEIRD, RANDOM THINGS, FACTS OR HABITS ABOUT YOURSELF. AT THE END, YOU CHOOSE FIVE PEOPLE TO BE TAGGED, LISTING THEIR NAMES AND WHY YOU CHOSE THEM TO BE TAGGED. DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE THEM A COMMENT "YOU'RE IT" AND TO READ YOUR BLOG. YOU CAN'T TAG THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU. SINCE YOU CAN'T TAG THAT PERSON BACK, LET HIM OR HER KNOW WHEN YOU'VE POSTED YOUR BLOG SO HE OR SHE CAN READ YOUR ANSWERS.

1. Normally I don't participate in this stuff, but this one I found interesting-maybe because it is about me, and well I like talking about me.

2. I am extremely disorganized. I mean to the point I am afraid that HGTV will be at the door any minute to look in my closets and drawers.

3. I married my only "real" boyfriend. Other than a few casual dates, I found THE one right there in my high school, and now that we have 5 children I have him dug in deep.

4. I worry about my kids a lot. I spend what I think is an abnormal amount of time hoping that they are normal, and I am doing it right.

5. I love to read. I obsess over a good book until it is done, can't put it down, and will give up sleep, TV, and food to finish.

6. I am clueless about Hollywood. People will run a singer/actor by me, and I have no clue who they are talking about. Didn't even know Brittney Spears had a sister until it was on my yahoo news page..

7. I wish I could sing. Couldn't carry a tune if it fit in a backpack, but it is one skill I really envy in people who can.

8. I have grown into my faith. God has made himself increasingly real to me as I have gotten older, and there is no doubt in my mind that Christ is my savior.

9. I graduated from high school in 3 1/2 years. I went to college for the next 5 1/2 to get a 4 year degree. With a transfer in the middle, I have 170+ undergraduate hours for a degree that takes 124.

10. I am a certified teacher. 6-12 social studies. I really don't like teaching, and would prefer not to return to the profession. If I go back to work it will probably never been in the public schools.


I tagged the following people:
Laura M. because I figured she'd participate
Laura L. because I want to see how many of the 10 things I already knew
Deanna and Jess because they don't update often enough for my tastes, and I thought this would be a topic for them.
Mishelle because she will do it even though she really won't want to, esp knowing I left her some common people to "tag"

3 comments:

Heather said...

ha! thanks! loved reading it! i don't normally do these either, but it was kind of fun to read others so i thought i should participate too.

take care of all the sick kiddos. poor little things! spring is on it's way!

Deanna said...

I'll take part. Might take me a couple of days to get it done but count me in. Deanna

Kelly said...

Too funny about the years in high school and college.

I can't believe you are disorganized. Everytime I feel like I am in over my head, I think of you with your extra kid and all of the activities that go along with him. You sure appear to be all-together and organized!