I now have 4 sick kids, and it sucks. Hadley was up all night with a raging fever, and the girls have been unable to shake this hacking cough that they all seem to have. Sleep is at a premium. Our doctor appointment is for this afternoon, and I am now praying for a strep infection, or something else that is treatable....
I would so much rather be sick than watch them suffer. They are pitiful, and it is painful to know that I don't have enough lap for all of them, which is where they all want to be. I am still hoping that Ian will miss this. He does not share cups, pillows, or very many toys with them, so it may be that he has enough distance to be a less likely candidate.
1 comment:
That stinks! I hope everyone is feeling better very soon! I really hope that you don't get it. Being sick with 4 sick kids would be unbearable! Good luck at the doctor's. I hope it is treatable with some good drugs.
Post a Comment