
I have decided after seeing a commercial that I want to raise alpacas. Seriously, can that type of advertising really work? Do enough people actually say to themselves, "I have really been missing out, I should be raising alpacas" to make the ad worth paying for? It's kind of like the disturbing nature of the billboards that were all over Houston while we were living there that advertised a service to tell you who the Daddy is. I know there is a need for such a service, but is the need really big enough to have billboards all over the 4th largest city in the US? I am not sure where I was going with this, but as the title says.. random thoughts
2 comments:
I have a nice 12 acre property for sale that would be PERFECT for raising Alpacas :)
Everyone knows you just have to call Maury...and then do the run of shame...
Post a Comment