
Well, I have really done it now. I joined a weight loss contest with a friend, and fellow triplet mom. Her company is paying big bucks to the "couple" who wins the contest. Lucky for me she is married to one of those same size since high school no matter what type of guys.
I have to face 6 humiliating weigh-ins, and try to shed continuous poundage to keep from being kicked out of the running. I guess that I am ready. I feel like it is going to take some drastic measure to get motivated to really do something. Now, to get to the Y on a zero degree day toting 5 kids, can that be done? I am not so sure. I may have to settle for a housework workout until Kevin comes home.
So now in addition to listening to me whine about the kids, you get to listen to me whine about my struggles to diet, exercise, and organize my life. ( a word to the wise you might want to just jump ship now) While I have no intention of posting a before bikini picture, or a starting weight I will keep you updated if for no other reason than motivation for success. Welcome to my world.
1 comment:
I'll be cheering you on!!
Deanna
Post a Comment