The girls and I have spent the morning cleaning their room. It is no small task to find a home for all of their little pieces, sets, and clothes. They worked hard, and this is what there is to show for it. We are also planning to repaint some of the room, and there are still pictures and curtains to be hung soon. Let this also serve as the "before" shots.
3 comments:
I am so jealous! That room is gorgeous! I love my boys and wouldn't trade them, but a little girl's room must be so fun to decorate! You did an awesome job. I'm so glad you posted the pictures!!
What a cute room! Doesn't look like it needs painted to me!
thanks for the compliments. Heather, you haven't seen all of the feet prints on the wall where Holly was rubbing her feet at night! Paint covers filth quite nicely....
Post a Comment