Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Where a Kid can Be a Kid









We invaded Chuckie Cheese tonight with 2 other sets of triplets, siblings, and a few other friends. It was a fun way to wear out the kids, and at least this mom. Hadley was very busy checking out everything, and learning what this was all about. We had the best conversations on the way over. Here are a few snipets from a 20 minute drive.

Jilly: Cole (one of the boys that we were meeting) is my boyfriend, but he doesn't know because I haven't told him yet.

Jilly: (Upon getting to the restaurant, I was taking my time getting our stuff together) Mom why are we not going in, that Old lady is going in, and she isn't even a kid!

Ella: Mom I don't really like Chuckie, Mouses are supposed to be small, not big like Daddy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And then there was the five child argument as to whether Chuck E. was a real mouse or just a robot. I think Cole's day was ruined...though he might have gotten over Chuck E. if Jill had fessed up to her crush!!!