Our girls could not be happier with their horse. I could not be happier that it doesn't smell, eat, and poop like a real horse. We have allowed Butterscotch to remain as part of the family room decor since Christmas, even though I have been trying to get a handle on all of the toy mess in other areas. Today we decided that she has to move up to the girls' room. They were sweetly willing to let Hadley have a doll bed and carrier from their room to make space for her. It is nice that so far Hadley is just outside their little circle of competition that they are willing do do almost anything for her, and often they share things that they would not normally be excited about sharing with each other. She was thrilled to have a bed for her nah-nah, and we put her new sock monkey in the carrier. It has only been 14 months since Hadley arrived, and today was the day I finally cleaned all the junk out of her closet to make room for her stuff. One of the things found in the closet was Ian's second scrapbook. It is funny that he has not one, but two baby albums that document his early years, and most of the girls pics are only on discs in the safe deposit box, never printed.
Resolutions for 20081. declutter the hidden areas of the house and simplify our lives.
2. make digital albums for the girls up to age 4.
anyone want to share theirs? I have a comment section.....
Loving a turn alone on the horse


When the horse is unavailable, make do with whoever you can make your horse
"daddyscotch"
2 comments:
Next time you are in town, please call me and you can bring all of the kids out to ride Blaze. He loves to give rides to little girls! I am serious....don't forget!
Love the resolustions!
I plan to take up some of the old hobbies I've let go recently, quilting, drawing and plan to learn a new hobby! (as if I need another one!)
Deanna
Post a Comment