I have to hope that it will get easier for my girls to get dates in the future. What kind of mother says that? The one who just offered this little guy an extra quarter, his mom gave him on too, to be Jilly's "date" to the royal (pretend) ball. All his duty required is that he pose near enough to her that they would both fit in one picture. I know the pink hair thing is a little off, but I think she is still fit to be a princess. I have a feeling I won't have to try so hard to set her up in the future....
5 Crazy Kids, 2 tired Parents, 2 resident Felines, and any number of furry fosters taking each day as it comes.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Where have all the princes gone?
I have to hope that it will get easier for my girls to get dates in the future. What kind of mother says that? The one who just offered this little guy an extra quarter, his mom gave him on too, to be Jilly's "date" to the royal (pretend) ball. All his duty required is that he pose near enough to her that they would both fit in one picture. I know the pink hair thing is a little off, but I think she is still fit to be a princess. I have a feeling I won't have to try so hard to set her up in the future....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well...I think she is a princess even if he can't be bought!! Wasn't it Holly that had already laid claim to Lawson anyway? Maybe he was being loyal?
Post a Comment