Saturday, January 12, 2008

My affair with the vacuum cleaner


I think of an affair as any relationship that the spouse sees as inappropriate or offensive. I think Kevin would rather I go out to dinner with a strange man than buy another vacuum. He hates that I keep looking for the new, best thing. He hates that they go bad, and have to be replaced, mostly he hates that there is usually so little time between uses that it never gets put away until the company is on their way. He did not say a word, however, (maybe an eye roll) when the only thing I wanted for Christmas was this little beauty.


My latest love is my roomba robotic vacuum. I clean the kitchen, and it goes all over getting crumbs, hair, and debris off the floor. 90 minutes of white noise that is busy doing something that I would have to do. The ultimate multi-tasker!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Yay!! I'm glad that you got one and are enjoying it!!! I just had to shut mine off for a few minutes. Apparently, the boys couldn't hear the Backyardigans over my little friend. Oh well, at least he doesn't mind working late. ;)