Okay, so yesterday morning got me thinking about how often I take all the girls to do the same things even though it is really the "thing" of only one of them. After a morning of swim meet, I took Ella to paint at the pottery place. She was in Heaven!!!!! She picked a mermaid to paint, and LOVED every minute of her studio time. I think the only downer moment was when she learned that we had to leave her piece to be fired. I am not sure if it was waiting to show her sisters, or knowing they would put her precious "art" in the oven that was more disturbing.
Today I may take Jill swimming. They are all going to start lessons again this week, so it should be a fun prelude, and some alone time. I am not sure what to do with Holly yet.
1 comment:
Aren't you the best mommy around! That is so sweet, you have lucky little girls...and a lucky big brother too!
Post a Comment