Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Some stuff just has 1 owner


Ella got a very special nightgown for Christmas. It has Elephants all over it, and her name in cursive. It came with the Ella the Elegant Elephant book. It is her absolute favorite thing to wear to bed. Tonight when they were getting ready for bed I pulled out the nightgown clean and ready to go. Jilly right away pipes up that she wants the Ella nightgown. I told her that I thought that maybe a second choice was in order, as there was no way that Ella was going to go for that. Jill then tells me that I should make her share, they are supposed to share, blah, blah, blah. She then proceeds to march into the family room to "ask" ( more like demand)Ella if she can wear her prized nightgown. I swear Ella looked at her as if she knew what a crack pipe was, and was certain that Jilly had been smoking it. UMMMM NOOOOOO I didn't think so. Jilly is soundly sleeping in a Spongebob nightgown......

No comments: